Saturday, March 19, 2011

Today I did not get very much done, but the quality of what was accomplished was high. Today I summarized my reading of The Young and the Digital by S. Craig Watkins. Initially, I did not think there was much in the book that I could use, although I thought it was a brilliant book. But as I combed back through my highlights to do the summary, I found much that I could use as well as other nuggets that I had not seen the first time. It was a very good read. Now I can move on and add it to the consumed list. I still need to do the other work mentioned in the previous post and then I can get back to reading other studies and articles to summarize. I learned a lot today, so even though I did not get very much done, I did learn. And is that not the point of it all.

No comments: