Thursday, September 17, 2009

Working on my dissertation tonight. I am going back over my blog notes. I was taking notes while I was reading. This is helping me to form my chapter 1 and chapter 2. I came across a potential study.

Maybe I could do a case study of a school where African Americans are excelling in Computer Science?

In other words, it is known that African Americans are not doing well in Math or Computer Science. Suppose I located a school where African Americans are excelling. And study it. Do a case study and relate the success stories in my dissertation. What are they doing at this school they can be replicated at other schools across the country.

Let me know what you think

Potential Title:

The Next Generation of The Black Digerati: Success Stories of African American Student Exemplars of Computer Science

No comments: