Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tonight I continued to review my notes from my reading of "Stuck in the Shallow End" by Jane Margolis. I hope to complete this review in the next couple of days and then move on to Technology and Social Inclusion by Warshchauer. From there, I will review several of the articles that I have read and include them in my chapter. When I feel good about this, I will start reading again my next set of articles that will hopefully complete my chapter 1 and build my chapter 2. I would like to have chapters 1, 2 and 3 done by December. I still need a title. Although, I am very clear that I would like to look at the problem of the underrepresentation of African Americans in Information Technology, as of yet I still do not have a title for my dissertation. Here is on that I am thinking about:


Cracking the Code: Why Are So Few African Americans Pursuing Careers in Information Technology?

No comments: