Friday, September 25, 2009

Last night I began my new writing strategy after reading from "Writing Your Dissertation in Fifteen Minutes a Day" by Joan Bolker. The idea is to write something every day, however you define everyday and also to make thinking and writing the first thing you do each. I am going to try for my everyday, Monday thru Friday since my weekends belong to my family. So, this morning I rose. Washed my face and headed to my computer and start to write my ideas and thoughts about my dissertation. It seemed to work well. Now this does not mean I may not write at other times, but for certain I will write each day as my first task of the day. Afterword, I worked out and took a shower and had breakfast before leaving for the office. What a great start to the day!

1 comment:

Tracy Talbot said...

Sounds like a great approach!