Saturday, June 02, 2012

Today I integrated the information from Mack.  So, I did not advance in the paper but I added content that I thought was very important.  I added my section on Fear of Science and Technology by African Americans to include how technology has been used against us as well as how privacy is a major issue for us and not trust the mainstream society.  Powerful stuff.  I rewrote most of it, but there is more work to do there.  I will finish that on Thursday as well as bolster my economic divide piece from this source and that should do it for Mack and I will be back to formatting and rewriting the other sections.  Again that does not take long.  I also want to make sure I include my content from Margolis.  Thursday should see that I complete the work from today and move at least up until page 40 of the rewrite.  I should get to 60 by Friday.  No later than Sunday should I have gone through the entire deal.  If I don't submit on Sunday, the only thing I will have left to do is run through TurnItIn.

No comments: