Saturday, June 16, 2012

I worked on my paper for 4 hours today.  I started off at Jitterbug for a couple of hours but then they closed and I headed over to the library and worked for a couple of hours.  I got to the point where I am tired of looking at it so I am stopping now.  I did not find my Warschauer book, so I ordered another as I have several references that I need to check.  I did the find the other article mentioned in the previous posted and cited it correctly.  My goal for today was to reach page 40.  I did not make it.  I reached page 38 and I cut the paper down to 80 pages.  So, I feel good about my effort.  For next time, I need to:

1).  Check the source for Warshchauer
2).  Rewrite or check the Riel piece
3).  Advance to page 50.
4)  I hope to write on Sunday, but that is Father's day so I may spend with the family.  But look out on Monday.  I should have time to check the references before then and hit the ground running with the writing.

No comments: