Saturday, June 02, 2012

I am back working on my paper today and I am very excited to be doing so.  The plan for today is to pickup where I left off with the writing but the first order of business is  to add the citations that I went home to get on my last session.  I have located those citations and that is the first thing I will do.  After that I will continue to work through the paper. I also have my digital divide book which I simply must add information from since it was so good. I am referring to the book by Lawson.  Well Cathy just called.  It is her birthday week.  She wants to get her hair braided.  So much for writing today.  Cathy changed her appointment to Thursday so I did get some work done.  And I am still working.  Right now I am incorporating Lawson's book into the chapter.  I have been re-reading pages 1-20 from my last session and I have corrected and fixed the citations and rewritten a few things.  The goal now is the add this piece and advance to page 30.  I will let you know whether I make it or not.  I did not make it to page 30, but I made it back to page 20 and those 20 are tight.  Right now I am integrating the material from Lawson.  I am very pleased with my work today.

No comments: