Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I was not able to do any writing on Monday night. This is my travel day and I am usually too tired to even think by the time I arrive at my hotel. However, I am ready to complete my research so I have decided that no matter what I will write for at least an hour, even on Monday evenings. Last night I forgot the book I am reviewing so I did some work from Technology and the African American Experience. This book does a nice job at looking at the intersection of race and technology in America. I did some writing after reading the first chapter.

2 comments:

Tracy Talbot said...

This is totally off topic, but I found this website that you might find helpful. I just bought a 180-day subscription to my course textbook, which I can search, highlight, save notes, and cut/paste! There are online and downloadable versions too. It saved me an incredible amount of time typing up my exam study guide and looking for key concepts. http://www.coursesmart.com/

Kai Ajala Dupé said...

Yes this is a great resource. I use it for my work at Kaplan University.