Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I was able to work on my paper today for a couple of hours.  With regard to my last session which had the outstanding items:
  • Finish through to page 76
  • Flesh out and firm order based on outline, new sections, condense, what.
  • Check against outline
  • Run against TurnItIn
  • Read for typos, edit
  • submit
I was able to complete the review.  I made it all the way to the end. (page 76)
All of my citations are there
The outline looks good

What I need to do in the next session and I may do this tonight.
I need to write a summary of the chapter
and I need to submit to TurnItIn 

That is it.  Then I can submit.  I am thinking about submitting what I have but continue working.  I should be able to write the summary in a hour.  TurnItIn should not take long I just need to submit it and then make the corrections.  The problem is figuring out how to do it.

No comments: