Monday, July 16, 2012

I was able to work on my paper today for about 4 hours.  Whew!  After the weekend of traveling to Austin so that my children could attend a party.  I had plans to write while there, but that did not workout.  It does not stop me though.  So, I could not write until today.  So, I did.  I was able to get up to page 62 of 76.  I am very excited about that.  I am in the stretch run in terms of what I am going to send to Margaret.  I need to find a few citations and I will do that tonight or before I start to write on Tuesday.  I should get to page 76 in my next session.  That will wrap up the final work of editing the content.  What is left is I will need to read it for flow, grammar, etc, which I should be able to do in a day or so.  The other thing that has to be done is that I need to run it through turnItN.  If that comes back I will submit, if not I will make those corrections, run it through again and then submit.  I hope I can get through the paper part in the early part of the day on Tuesday.  If so, I may start the reading and editing on Tuesday.  Then I can run through TurnItIn on Wednesday and submit on Wednesday night. The sooner the better.

No comments: