Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Today is a great day. I have finally made it through all of my sources and they are now in my chapter 2. Some have been integrated very nicely into my outline and others have not. But at least that is complete. I have other sources that I have learned of since starting my chapter 2 but I am not going to worry about integrating those at this point. There are at least 2 that I would really like to include. What I am going to do is build a list of these and continue to analyze them and decide if they even have a place. I now have 75 pages of chapter2. What I need to do now is:

1) Finalize my outline based on the information
2) Rewrite the pieces and place them in the right part of the outline
3) Proof read for flow, citations, and the like.

So, how very exciting this is. My next session I will spend time reviewing and improving the outline. Once this is done I will do the rewriting. When I feel good about that, I will submit. My goal is Thursday. I have Wednesday and Thursday to strive for this goal and I intend to. Once I have done this I will print the paper and re-read a final time before submitting to Margaret.

No comments: