Monday, March 29, 2010

This week was able to contact the counselor's of the students I met during my keynote at Microsoft's Student Minority Day. This is really exciting to me. There was one drawback. If I am unable to have my proposal accepted before may, then I would have to wait until the next school year (september) to interview the students. I am not sure what that would mean in terms of the population that I would have available. Also, this week I corresponded with the authors of the study I found a few weeks ago. I did not gain much from that interaction, but I am least not part of the circle of those who are investigating this problem. And finally, I have something to submit. I have attachec my rough draft of my chapter one for Margaret to review. Congrats to Karen.

Kai

No comments: