Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Worked on the New Outline

I spent 3 hours working on my dissertation today.  Thursday I should get an earlier start.  I am working my plan to re-submit my chapter 2 after reading and digesting Margaret's remarks.  Today I finished doing the outline.  I also marked up my paper (45 pages) for rewrite.  After that I was able to examine Facebook all properties.  I added the new evidence to my outline so I will need to go back and make sure the outline still makes sense.  I also still need to check LinkedIn for new evidence.  Once I have done that I will start the rewrite.  I know I still need new evidence regarding the first section on the outline and I will start pulling those as I am doing the rewrite. I am happy with today's progress.

1 comment:

Md Mahbubu Hasan said...

After finished, need to be checked. Then make a good writer and good output in here. Take care.