Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Today I continued to integrate my sources. I made it to the halfway point. I am on page 40 of 80 pages of content. I think Wednesday will go much faster as much of the remaining content has already been incorporated. I have decided the I will submit based on this content and come back and add evidence from Opting Out and The Digital Divide after hearing Margaret's comments about what I submit. My main goal now is to get done with the sources. I also spent some time thinking about the last part of the outline. I made some progress there. That will have to take place in the last section as well. So, here are next steps:

Finish sources
Fix Outline
Rewrite
Wordsmith

Goal is to finish this by Thursday's meeting and have it in her inbox before our 6pm meeting. I also need to update my page on the site.

No comments: