Wednesday, June 15, 2011

So far this week I have completed reading The Digital Elite by John T. Barber and I have begun to summarize what I will use for chapter 2. I also started reading my book on Grounded Theory which I think is the design I wish to use, but I wanted to read more about it before I committed. But is is based on Comparative Analysis which I think is important for what I wish to do. I also reached out to someone at The Blacks @ Microsoft Employee Resource Group about the possibility of studying their program called Student Minority Day as my study. I should finish the book on Thursday and then I can get to the remaining sources I have yet to read and my discovery on AERA.net for anything new. I should complete this by the end of the week. The hope is to start to put together the chapter and send it to Margaret before the end of the month.

No comments: