Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I have been unable to work on my paper since October 15. My efforts to find a new job, family obligations (Birthdays, etc) had pushed it back on my priority list. I still have not found a job but I have decided to put my doctorate back to the top of the list. After being inspired by my good friend Dr. Vicki Perry (I attended her graduation last weekend), and talking with my wife about priorities I have decided to go for it. So, I am back. There will be much more activity here in the next couple of months. Today I was able to make most of the edits that came back from Margaret with my last submission. In my next session, which will be tommorow my plan is to finish those edits and resubmit the chapter. Here is the workflow for my next section:

1. rewrite the research questions
2. Review email
3. run through turnitin on pepperdine
4. email dr. margolis
5. The top of document regarding bdpa

No comments: