Sunday, February 21, 2010

Today I worked exclusively on my statement of problem. Below are my notes for my next session:


Locate Research Design by Creswell as referenced on page 120 of Dissertation Journey
Organize articles that i am yet to use (NIC, Gates, Duncan, etc) and put them into one place, determine if I need to use them or not in chapter 1 or 2. I think they should be used.
Investigate The National Action Council for Minorities in Engineering
Add the proper citations for Blacks In Computer Science
Goal for next Session will be to write the Purpose of the study. This seems to be short. I should complete this in my next session.

This stuff is not hard, it is simply new to me. I need to stop trying to be perfect and just write, let me chair guide me. Next session where I can spend a couple of hours should be on Monday.

Goal for next session: Write Purpose of the study!

No comments: