Sunday, November 02, 2008

I spent four hours this week continuing my reading of the Salas dissertation. This week I nearly finished the literature review which gave me a few hours about how I might approach developing my literature review. I should complete the reading of the dissertation this week and I will be ready to begin the process of starting my work. I had mentioned to Farzin what I was thinking about doing for a dissertation and he suggested that I read these 2 studies to determine if this was the kind of study I was thinking about. These 2 studies have convinced me to proceed.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Kia,

I am glad to see you are reading and thinking about how to work in this area. This will be an important time to make this your topic of expertise. I am sure we are both touched by what happened this week in our own ways.

Kai Ajala Dupé said...

Absolutely. I should finish this dissertation reading this week and I will post about that on Sunday. At that time could you help me to get started proper?

Kai Ajala Dupé said...

I will be attending the inauguration on January 20th, 2009.